"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit." Aristotle
“Habit is habit, and not to be flung out of the window by any man, but coaxed downstairs a step at a time.” - Mark Twain
So, take it steadily and slowly and soon you will be habitually excellent!
Here are 7 steps to help you make changes in your life.
- Have a clear, achievable goal
- Start small - make sure you don't set unrealistic expectations
- Make a plan - what steps do you need to take to make these changes
- Consider any obstacles that might stand in your way and how you can overcome them
- Use the skills and abilities you have built up over your lifetime to help you make the changes
- Imagine what it will be like when you reach your goal
- If you stray off the path, get right back on - keep going, persistence pays off
Hypnotherapy can work remarkably quickly and can help you make these changes in less time than you think. It works on your subconscious mind and once that part of your brain is on-board with suggestions, then the positive changes become apparent in the way you think, the way you feel and the way you behave.